一，Safety common sense for skateboarding
- Adjust the wheels to make them run freely.
- Use a lock nut to adjust the elasticity of the cushion.
- Oil the bearings regularly to reduce sliding resistance.
- Beginners need to slide on a slope with a small inclination angle and gradually change to different slopes.
- Do not slide on wet or rough roads.
- The replacement parts should have the same specifications as the original parts.
二, riding a skateboard safety equipment
A high-quality helmet is your most important safety device. We are sure that if you do not wear a helmet when riding a scooter, you can quickly recover from scratches and sprains, but head injuries will greatly affect your future life.
It must be pointed out that the shoes must be durable and wear-resistant and the parts must be uncomfortable to wear. Most sports shoes are very suitable for scooters, sandals and high-heeled shoes are the least suitable for scooters.
- Knee pads
The most significant invention for knee pads is the invention of plastic knee pads. In addition to this, there are many good knee pads. Wearing any kind of knee pad is better than wearing no knee pad.
There are many shapes and sizes of scooter gloves. In the United States and Japan, some people use motorcycle gloves, but scooter gloves, and some people use gardening gloves instead. The ideal glove fits and protects your hands. harm.
Like knee pads, a wrist brace with a plastic brim is the best wrist brace, and there are many alternatives that have the same function.
Seven safety precautions for riding a skateboard
- The scooter should be used in a safe place, and should not be used on roads and some unsafe areas;
- Be sure to use safety products, such as sports shoes, safety helmets, wrist guards, etc., and take safety measures;
- Poor vision at night, so please don't use it;
- Children under the age of 8 must use it under protection;
- Make sure that the screws and nuts are in good condition before use;
- Please replace new tires when used to a certain extent to avoid brake failure due to tire wear;
- For the sake of safety, the structure cannot be changed at will.